Offering some of the most luxurious and exclusive estate properties in Orange County, Crystal Cove boasts extraordinary views extending from Catalina Island to Palos Verde. Consisting of numerous neighborhoods, Crystal Cove is known for its custom-built homes that typically range in price from two to 35 million dollars.
Exploring Crystal Cove’s Neighborhoods
Crystal Cove is home to numerous neighborhoods. Some of the neighborhoods found within the community include:
• Nautilus One: Located on the Newport Coast, this guarded and gated community features three to five-bedroom homes offering views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island and Newport Harbor.
• Nautilus Two: Featuring homes ranging from 3,600 to 5,200 square feet, the neighborhood boasts views of Catalina Island, the Pacific Ocean and Newport Harbor.
• Oceana: One of the newer neighborhoods in the community, Oceana offers three to five-bedroom homes that are approximately 4,000 square feet in size. Homes offer views of Newport Harbor, Catalina Island and the Pacific Ocean.
• Sea Crest: Located in the Newport Coast area and featuring 29 residences ranging in size from 5,800 to 7,500 square feet, this guarded and gated community boasts magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island.
• Sea Point: A master-planned community located in Newport Coast, Sea Point homes range in size from 4,000 to 6,000 square feet.
• Seascape: Located in the Newport Coast, this guarded and gated community features homes ranging from 4,000 to 4,500 square feet and boasting views of the Pacific Ocean.
• The Strand: This master-planned community boasts 42 homes within the Newport Coast area. Homes range in size from 3,500 to 6,400 square feet and offer views of the Pacific Ocean, Newport Harbor and the Pelican Hill Golf Course.
• The Tides: Located in the Newport Coast and built in 2007, the community boasts homes ranging in size from 6,700 to 7,500 square feet offering views of Catalina Island, the Pacific Ocean and Palos Verde.
• Watermark: Located in the Newport Coast, the Watermark community boasts homes ranging in size from 5,000 to 6,000 square feet offering views of Pelican Hill Golf Course, the Pacific Ocean and Newport Harbor.
• White Sails: Located in the Newport Coast, White Sails features four through six-bedroom homes that are approximately 5,000 square feet in size. All homes within the community have three car garages and boast views of Catalina Island and the Pacific Ocean.
• Windward: Featuring three and four-bedroom homes ranging in size from 3,200 to 4,600 square feet, homes in this neighborhood offer views of Laguna Beach, the Pacific Ocean and Palos Verdes.
Crystal Cove Amenities
Residents of Crystal Cove enjoy access to the beautiful beaches and other amenities found in Orange County. Among these is Crystal Cover State Park, which encompasses 3.2 miles of Pacific coastline. Established in 1979, the 3,936-acre park has 3 miles of beaches and tide pools, an underwater park, a 1,400-acre marine Conservation area, 2,400 acres of canyons and 400 acres of bluffs. Popular park activities include scuba diving, mountain biking, swimming, surfing, hiking and horseback riding. With 180 different registered species of birds ad 26 registered reptiles, the park is also a popular location for wildlife watching.